I. Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you have with us as a supplier (LIGARTI) via the website www.ligarti.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) As soon as the respective product is placed on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will then be displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as the payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or Enter your data. Finally, the order data will be displayed as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected to our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the option of checking the details in the order overview again, changing them (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("buy" or similar designation), you declare your acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries about the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless a different period is specified in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after the conclusion of the contract. Any of our specifications for file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, naming rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all third-party claims asserted in this connection. This also applies to the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness of content and assume no liability for errors in this respect.
§ 4 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) Payment via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods/ticket/or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The complete billing conditions for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here: Germany.
Instant bank transfer: Available in Germany and Austria. Your account will be debited immediately after the order has been placed.
The use of the payment methods invoice and/or installment purchase and/or direct debit requires a positive credit check. In this respect, we forward your data to Klarna for the purpose of address and creditworthiness checks as part of the purchase initiation and processing of the purchase contract. Please understand that we can only offer you those payment methods that are permissible based on the results of the credit check.
More information about Klarna can be found here. You can find the Klarna app here.
§ 5 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Pledging or assignment as security is not permitted before ownership of the reserved goods has passed.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, and we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you do not meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in relation to the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights to liability for defects exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in deviation from the above warranty provisions:
a) Only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer are agreed as the condition of the item, not
however, other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall provide a warranty, at our discretion, by rectification or subsequent delivery. If the elimination of the defect fails, you can either request a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects is deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless something else arises from the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances. In the case of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs that arise from bringing the goods to a place other than the place of performance, if the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from date of delivery. The shortened deadline does not apply:
- culpably caused damage attributable to us resulting from injury to life, limb or health and other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the condition of the item;
- in the case of items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused the building to be defective;
- in the case of statutory rights of recourse that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
§ 7 Choice of Law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that this is required by mandatory provisions of the law
the protection granted in the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. identity of the seller
42103 Wuppertal - Elberfeld-West Germany
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After accessing the
When you place an order with us, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. If you request an offer outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment methods
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They contain all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs for which we are not responsible may be incurred, e.g. Customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) to be borne by you.
5.4. You have to bear the costs incurred for the money transfer (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was made outside the European Union.
5.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. delivery terms
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the contractor or another person responsible for carrying out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and shipment is at your own risk.
7. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information were created by the Händlerbund's lawyers, who specialize in IT law, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/dienstleistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service.
last update: 27.10.2020