incl. VAT plus Shipping
• Natural stone tile with approximate dimensions of 10cm x 10cm x 1cm
• As a natural product, they are slightly uneven and make each tile truly unique
• On the back there is fleece against scratches
• The high quality print is UV, scratch and water resistant
• Whether as a coaster or wall tile, they are a real eye-catcher
Find here the matching LIGARTI® tile frame to hang up.
Hello, this face belongs to Hanna Ligeti. Hanna is the artist behind the motifs of Ligarti. She once studied something to do with philosophy and now lives in Wuppertal. With a lot of love and sensitivity, she puts filigree bird feathers and little fox noses on paper. But also imposing and dynamic, abstract worlds find space on huge stretcher frames. This creates a wide variety of styles and worlds that, if you look closely, have something in common.learn more
Ligarti is the animal manufacture. It was founded by three friends with a common vision: to populate the stony deserts of our cities with bold animals. Since 2017, a wide variety of animals have seen the light of day in our factory in Wuppertal. The motifs are all designed and painted by Hanna - feel free to drop by our open studio.
As Ligarti, we try to work sustainably and produce as little waste as possible so that we don't further burden our famous planet. Our goal is to create products that combine art, high quality and sustainability - simply products that we enjoy ourselves.