incl. VAT plus Shipping
W e a r T h e A r t - T-shirt UNISEX
• Classic t-shirt for males and females.
• Made from high-quality organic cotton that is comfortable to wear
• Fair trade for a clear conscience
• We donate 5% to social & environmental projects
• We print your shirt especially for you! In this way we only produce what has been ordered and save resources.
• Washing recommendation: 30 degrees and inside out, but do something good for the environment and air more and wash less
Tip because unisex:Females should order one size smaller than usual (Größentabelle)
Hello, this face belongs to Hanna Ligeti. Hanna is the artist behind the motifs of Ligarti. She once studied something to do with philosophy and now lives in Wuppertal. With a lot of love and sensitivity, she puts filigree bird feathers and little fox noses on paper. But also imposing and dynamic, abstract worlds find space on huge stretcher frames. This creates a wide variety of styles and worlds that, if you look closely, have something in common.learn more
Ligarti is the animal manufacture. It was founded by three friends with a common vision: to populate the stony deserts of our cities with bold animals. Since 2017, a wide variety of animals have seen the light of day in our factory in Wuppertal. The motifs are all designed and painted by Hanna - feel free to drop by our open studio.
As Ligarti, we try to work sustainably and produce as little waste as possible so that we don't further burden our famous planet. Our goal is to create products that combine art, high quality and sustainability - simply products that we enjoy ourselves.